I have picked out a few titles for some summer reading.Â The hope is to stay on track with reading a book a week.Â We’ll see how I do.Â At any rate, here is the proposed reading list….
1. Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
2. The Monkey and the Fish by Dave Gibbons
3. Less Clutter.Â Less Noise.Â Â By Kem Meyer
4. Church Unique by Will Mancini
5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
6. Unfashionable by Tullian Tchividjian
7. The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy
8. God is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens. (Got to read the other sides opinions.)
9. The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus
10. Joan of Arc by Siobhan Nash-Marshall
11. Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
12. More Than Enough by Dave Ramsey
I am sure there are other great titles out there that I don’t even know about.Â What are they?