Here are my priorities. They maybe different than yours, but I imagine there are some similarities.
2. Becky and Jack – I love my family, and spending time with my family. They make life fun and full of joy.
3. Church & Ministry – Making sure I am spending my time wisely, and doing the most important tasks first.
4. Personal Growth & Study – Trying to spend more time reading and studying this year than I ever have before. I am already seeing the fruits of making this a priority.
5. Finances – Really trying to be sure I am doing the best I can with handling my money, and using my families finances to live out our core value of being generous.
6. Fitness – This is where I need to do a better job of living out my priorities. I have been to the gym more than I ever have been before, but not nearly as much as I should be going (as some of you have noted!).
7. Key Leaders – I am really trying to do a better job of coming alongside key leaders and involving them in the process of what we are doing in childrens ministry at the church. This ties in to priority number 3, but I at least for the next year, or two, I wanted to keep it distinctly different.
8. Friendships – Trying to take more time to slow down and spend time with friends.
9. Writing – Trying to take more time to write, even if it is just random thoughts here and there. You are reading the fruit of this priority right now.
10. Global Issues – Finally, getting more involved in global issues like child poverty. Currently I am working with a few different organizations around the globe.
This is my list. It may not be the perfect list, but it is what is important to me at this stage in my life. What is important to you? What are your priorities? I would love to know.