Leaders are learners, and one greatÂ way to learnÂ is through listening to podcasts. Â Podcasts give us the ability to listen to leaders speak on topics in just about any area of life. Â Whether you want to learn more on running, history, cooking, business, music or church ministry, there is probably a podcast just for you. Â When you are driving in the car, heading out for a run, or even just doing errands around the house, listening to a podcast, on a topic you want to explore, is a great way to use the time. Â I try to listen as often as I can, typically consuming several hours worth of podcasts every single week.
As a pastor, here are some of my current favorites…
- The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast: Lead Like Never Before – This podcast is designed to help you develop as a leader in your church or business.
- The ChurchLeaders PodcastÂ – This podcast features all sorts of church leaders speaking on a wide range of topics of interest to those involved in church ministry.
- Vanderbloemen Leadership PodcastÂ – This podcast focuses on building and leading great teams.
- Perry Noble Leadership PodcastÂ – This podcast will stretch you as a leader and force you to think more like Christ.
- unSeminary PodcastÂ – This podcast gives practical, tangible and easy to use ideas for ministry.
- Rainer on LeadershipÂ – Great easily applicable advice for local church ministry.
- The Andy Stanley Leadership PodcastÂ – This podcast, obviously put out by Andy Stanley, isÂ designed to help you go further as a leader.
- The Productivity Show – Getting Things DoneÂ – This is a great podcast full of amazing ways to save time and increase productivity.
These are some of my favorites. Â What about you? Â What do you listen to? Â If nothing, maybe consider subscribing to one of the ones above, or something you are interested in, this week.