Leaders are learners, and one great way to learn is through listening to podcasts. Podcasts give us the ability to listen to leaders speak on topics in just about any area of life. Whether you want to learn more on running, history, cooking, business, music or church ministry, there is probably a podcast just for you. When you are driving in the car, heading out for a run, or even just doing errands around the house, listening to a podcast, on a topic you want to explore, is a great way to use the time. I try to listen as often as I can, typically consuming several hours worth of podcasts every single week.
As a pastor, here are some of my current favorites…
- The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast: Lead Like Never Before – This podcast is designed to help you develop as a leader in your church or business.
- The ChurchLeaders Podcast – This podcast features all sorts of church leaders speaking on a wide range of topics of interest to those involved in church ministry.
- Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast – This podcast focuses on building and leading great teams.
- Perry Noble Leadership Podcast – This podcast will stretch you as a leader and force you to think more like Christ.
- unSeminary Podcast – This podcast gives practical, tangible and easy to use ideas for ministry.
- Rainer on Leadership – Great easily applicable advice for local church ministry.
- The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast – This podcast, obviously put out by Andy Stanley, is designed to help you go further as a leader.
- The Productivity Show – Getting Things Done – This is a great podcast full of amazing ways to save time and increase productivity.
These are some of my favorites. What about you? What do you listen to? If nothing, maybe consider subscribing to one of the ones above, or something you are interested in, this week.